Sponsorship and Licensing
TSA’s Sponsorship services will be required by rights holders, teams, companies and events for the following reasons:
- As rights holders perpetually require funding for their operations, they will continue to engage TSA in seeking sponsorships through our contacts in Asia.
- Sponsorship is becoming a larger part of most brands marketing mix; therefore the proper selection, integration and implementation of sponsorship platforms will be required.
- TSA leverages the new trend for regional sponsorship and/or licensing deals and connects companies to global / European sports entities for their overall marketing campaign within restricted territories.
- Events - whether they be TSA’s or those of third party organizers—will need sponsors in order to be successful; TSA will be there to tap into its sponsor database to match sponsors with events.
TSA’s Sponsorship / Licensing Services:
- Seeking sponsorship / licensing opportunities for both parties sports entity and potential sponsor
- Matching the right parties in terms of image, region, product and target group
- Negotiating on behalf of our clients in order to achieve the best agreements
- Closing deals including advice on legal and financial issues
- Post deal client servicing
- Producing promotional and corporate video content
Sponsorship is the fastest growing form of advertising in the world because…
- Companies can leverage their “above the line” advertising themes and connect with their target audience through events and associations with popular entities;
- Maintaining contact with target market is essential in order for products to remain competitive in the marketplace;
- Rights holders and teams require sponsorship to maintain growth in operations.
Total Sports Asia is poised to capitalize on this situation because:
- TSA’s experienced sponsorship staff and senior management have the relationships to secure the proper access to commercial rights and then to generate revenues for rights holders (and for TSA’s own events) across Asia.
- Our expertise in executing sponsorships also lends a valuable consulting service to companies interested to maximize their sponsorship spends.
Total Sports Asia’s Sponsorship Department operates predominately in the following areas:
- Representation of international rights working with major international sports federations such as the Badminton World Federation (BWF) and popular entities such as European Football clubs, Formula 1 teams, etc. to seek sponsorship / licensing revenues emanating from Asia
- Activation of sponsorship / licensing strategies. Creating and implementing solid sponsorship / licensing strategies for companies to maximize their ROI
- Event sponsorship acquisition. Seeking sponsors for TSA’s own events as well as working with third party event operators to generate sponsorship revenues. Within TSA - aside from its own initiatives - the Sponsorship department works hand-in-hand with the Events, Production and Media department and complements the operations of our regional offices.
TSA’s experience converted to equity
- The Sponsorship team and senior management have years of experience running sponsorships for clients.
- This experience is now sought after by brands in order to help them maximize their own investments.
- Sponsorship is effective, but needs to be selected carefully and integrated into the overall marketing mix to achieve desired outcomes.
- TSA has worked with major brands such as Big Cola, Honda, Hyundai, Kacang Dua Kelinci, LG, Quiksilver, Siemens, Telekom Malaysia, Thwack, Visa, Volkswagen and other major global players and local brands to insure maximum ROI on their sponsorships.
Sponsorship & Licensing is an integral part of the success of TSA moving forward. Utilizing the strengths of the departments and regions within the company, the TSA Sales & Business Development team will provide a cost effective solution for sponsors/licensees and a valuable resource for rights holders. Our solutions will enable the rapid development of business for our clients.